Location - India or UK based.
Hybrid working arrangement depending on location
Senior Support Consultant
Fill out the form to apply. Please note due to the large number of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. You will be contacted if we think you would be a good fit at Diagnal.
At DIAGNAL, we are a leading technology company specializing in providing innovative solutions for the digital entertainment industry. Our cutting-edge products and services enable millions of users to access high-quality video streaming applications across various devices and screen sizes. As a company, we value collaboration, impact, and the growth of talented individuals. We foster a work environment that emphasizes fair compensation, work-life balance, flexibility, and appreciation for our employees’ contributions. With a focus on learning and development programs, impactful products, and a culture of freedom and autonomy, we strive to create an environment where our team members feel valued and empowered.
We are looking for an experienced Support Consultant to help lead our team on support processes, systems and value proposition to our Tier 1 customers. An exciting opportunity for someone to apply their expertise in the field of technical support within the media technology industry.
- Developing and implementing support processes: The Senior Support Consultant will be required to develop efficient and effective support processes. This includes creating standard operating procedures, workflows, and guidelines to ensure consistent and high-quality support.
- Escalated customer issues: The Senior Support Consultant will be required to design Customer Escalation frameworks to deal with potentially high impact incidents through to timely resolution
- Generating and analysing support metrics: Senior Support Consultant will be required to streamline reporting metrics, such as response time, resolution time, incident volumes and customer satisfaction to identify areas for immediate and long term improvement.
- Collaborating with other departments: The Senior Support Consultant will be required to work closely with other departments, such as sales, engineering, and marketing, to ensure seamless support processes are developed. This includes providing feedback from customer interactions to help improve solutions or services.
- Staying updated on industry trends: The Senior Support Consultant will be required to implement best practices in technical support. In order to do this, they must be well informed about the latest developments in the field.
Overall, the Senior support Consultant at DIAGNAL will play a crucial role in taking the support function through a process of improvement.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates for this job
● B-Tech Degree
● 10 years of experience in support with at least 5 years experience at Senior Support level
● ITIL foundation certification, or any additional experience and knowledge of ITIL Best Practice
Methodology is an advantage
● Experience in the Tech Industry – small to medium size business – with customers in video streaming, Ecommerce or similar direct to consumer service
● Prior experience leading a client facing support team for international markets
● Expertise in support ticket management platforms
● Possess strong analytical skills, being able to work with data and produce meaningful reports is key
● Possess strong problem solving skills
● Good organization skills
● Good verbal and written communication
● Possess strong leadership and ability to manage the support team
● Support experience with Tier 1 customers is essential